Company AccountantVacancy posted: Friday, 10 February 2017
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
iMultiply are delighted to be working on the exciting position of Company Accountant for a dynamic growing SME business based in Edinburgh.
This SME have grown significantly since inception and are on track to become the market leader and over the next 18 months as they plan to double their turnover. This company aimed to promote a relaxed flexible working environment and are looking for driven innovative individuals to help take this business to the next level.
The position will require you to maintain internal finances, ranging from transactional duties, up to the production management accounts. You will also work closely with the Managing Director to provide real-time information to support commercial decisions and strategy. To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a proven track record as an all-round Bookkeeper, preferably within an SME.
This opportunity is offering a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 including an excellent benefits package and generous holiday allowance. The premises are based in Edinburgh and are easily accessible via public transport with parking available on site.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Production of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Assisting with statutory accounts including liaising with external Accountants
- Processing journals, accruals and prepayments
- Preparing VAT returns
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Fixed asset Register
- Managing and monitoring payment gateways (online payments), including checking for fraudulent activity
- Managing payroll
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Proven track record of operating as an all-round Bookkeeper, Accountant preferably in an SME environment
- Exposure to managing online payments & activity would be advantageous, but not essential
- Working knowledge of financial systems such as Sage, Quickbooks, Xero etc.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact our Fiona Gardner for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.
|Contact Name||Fiona Gardner|
|Address||8B McDonald Road, Edinburgh|
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist