BookkeeperVacancy posted: Monday, 12 September 2016
Salary: £19000.0 - £20000.0 per annum + Up to £20,000 plus benefits
Closing date: 03 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 03751
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper looking to join an innovative, new company?
Webhelp UK, working in partnership with Geniac, currently offer a new a job opportunity for Bookkeeper paying a salary of up to £20,000 plus benefits based from our City Park location-Glasgow.
Geniac is a new professional services company, helping the UK's most innovative businesses to grow. Providing all the fundamental administrative services a business require including accounting, tax, payroll, insurance, legal documents and HR, Geniac is changing the way customers think about business administration.
Your New Role
We are looking for a self-motivated, customer focused, experienced Bookkeeper to contribute to the development of Geniac during this exciting stage of fast paced growth.
Click the link below for more information or to apply for this opportunity.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
- Social Care Assistant - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist