Finance Co-ordinatorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: údependent on experience
Closing date: 31 October 2016
James Gibb Residential Factors is one of Scotland’s oldest and most respected property factoring companies. We are seeking to appoint an experienced Finance Co-ordinator for our busy Glasgow office.
The ideal candidate will possess high levels of numeracy, accuracy, a good understanding of basic accounting principles such as double-entry accounting, customer care skills, negotiation skills and the ability to deal with difficult customers and complex issues. Candidates will also have proven experience in a finance role, a qualification in a relevant subject to at least HND/NQ level or equivalent, experience in AUDDIS direct debit system, a professional telephone manner, strong IT skills (particularly advanced Excel), excellent communication skills and be able to work to tight deadlines.
Principle responsibilities will include:
- Downloading bank income reports and importing to system
- Posting all other income received via post, cheques, counter payments etc
- Daily Banking and reconciliation
- Purchase Ledger payment runs to contractors
- Weekly bank reconciliations for all client accounts/sinking fund accounts
- Finance analysis reporting
- Direct Debit Collections/set-up via AUDDIS
- Administration of Direct Debits
- Dealing with client account queries
- Dealing with contractor account queries
- Production of quarterly client invoices with support from the rest of the Finance Team
- Reception duties, when cover required, which include answering telephones, dealing with enquiries, taking messages, dealing with visitors to office, receiving and recording payments, issue/receive and log movement of keys, deal with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Work closely with the Income Recovery Team to ensure all issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain & update contractor approval information – updating public liability, H & S info etc.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Please note that interviews for this position will be held on Monday 7th November 2016.
(No agencies please.)
|Contact Name||Val Black|
|Telephone||0141 552 2230|
|Address||65 Greendyke Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist