BookkeeperVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Closing date: 30 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 79593
Bookkeeper | North Glasgow | Industry | £Competitive
Change Recruitment Group have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper for a specialist within their industry in North Glasgow . This role would be suitable for a driven and passionate Bookkeeper who is an expert in Sage. The role will also include administration responsibilities which requires strong use of excel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Entering purchase/sales invoices and credit notes
- Entering bank payments, receipts, customer payments, transfers and banking cheques/ cash
- Petty cash ledger - deductions and additions
- Bank reconciliation
- Sales/ purchase ledger reports
- Managing cash flow
- Credit control
- General housekeeping
- Reception greet visitors and answering phones
- Paperwork and process compliance
- Managing the job diary
- Manage database
- Report generating
- Maintenance of paperwork
- General/ ad-hoc
Key skills required:
- Expert in Sage/ Sage 50/ Sage line 50
- Pro-active attitude
- Proficient computing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills
Salary : £19k+
The suitable candidate must be available immediately and drive due to remote location.
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- Stock AssistantAldi, glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Case InvestigatorScottish Legal Complaints Commission, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist