Bookkeeper - Part TimeVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Salary: £11 per hour
Closing date: 28 February 2017
An Experience Bookkeeper is required by a Glasgow-based charity on a Part-Time basis.
This Glasgow-based charity provide a valuable and much needed service to families in the local area. They have a commitment to providing support to parents and children in the Southside of Glasgow and they have become much more high profile in recent years.
Within this part time role, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day bookkeeping support within the Business & Finance function. It would be an ideal opportunity for a suitably qualified individual who is seeking a part time role to work around their other commitments.
- Produce accounts to Trial Balance and assist with monthly Management Accounts
- Assist with the preparation for statutory audit and financial year end
- Post all transactions to SAGE
- Maintain and reconcile ledgers
- Manage and process Payroll
- Assist with various charity funds
- Assist with budget monitoring
The part time position is offered as a 6 month fixed term contract and comes with an hourly rate of up to £11 (depending on experience).
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- You must have demonstrable experience of a similar bookkeeping role within the third sector
- First class IT skills will be required, particularly SAGE 50 and EXCEL
- A related Accountancy qualification would be advantageous (eg AAT, IAB or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to grasp new procedures quickly
If you have any questions regarding this position, then please do not hesitate to contact Iain Hughes at the iMultiply office in Glasgow or alternatively you can apply via the link.
|Contact Name||Iain Hughes|
|Telephone||0141 648 9150|
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist