Office Administration/BookkeeperVacancy posted: Wednesday, 8 March 2017
Salary: £9 - £10 per hour
Closing date: 08 April 2017
We have an opportunity to join our team as an experienced Office Administrator/Book Keeper. The role will mainly involve Sales Administration and will include aspects of bookkeeping.
A basic knowledge of bookkeeping would be a huge advantage for this role.
About the role:
- You will be fully responsible for managing all accounting duties utilising Sage and Excel to produce weekly accurate reports on stock control, cash flow and sales etc.
- Complete VAT returns and EC sales lists, PAYE etc.
- General day-to-day office administration & bookkeeping duties
- Dealing with sales enquires and quotations
- Liaising with suppliers and stock management
- Excellent Communication and telephone manner with concise messaging taking and forwarding of information
- Uploading stock to company website (Open cart) and various 3rd party sites via content management systems. (CMS)
The successful candidate will be confident and competent in the following areas:
- Accounting, administration and basic understanding of CMS web uploading.
- Candidates should have a previous employment record within a similar role.
- Bookkeeping preferential.
What we offer in return:
- Permanent position with flexible hours, minimum 24 per week up to 30 per week.
- Competitive salary for the right candidate in the range of £9-£10 per hour.
Gordon Agri Scotland Ltd are a family run business who focus on the sale of new and used tractors, agricultural machinery, ATV’s and quad bikes stocking one of Scotland’s largest range from all leading manufacturers. Based in Drymen, we are equidistant to Glasgow and Stirling.
Interested? Please send your CV by clicking “apply now” on this page and we will endeavour to be in touch soon.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist