BookkeeperVacancy posted: Friday, 10 February 2017
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000
Job ref. no.: MC139
Bookkeeper – Accountancy Practice
Jenson Fisher has been engaged by a leading firm of Chartered Accountants with a presence in Fife to recruit a Bookkeeper on a permanent, full time basis. Working as a key part of the bookkeeping team, the post-holder will manage their own portfolio of clients in a bureau environment.
- Bookkeeping to trial balance stage for clients.
- VAT compliance.
- Assisting with accounting services.
- Collation of financial information for management accounts.
- Daily use of accounting software.
- Resolving accounts queries.
- Previous experience working for an accountancy firm.
- Experience working in a bureau environment.
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience using accounting software and Microsoft Office.
- Driving licence and access to a car.
To be considered for this role you must have previous bookkeeping experience, have worked in practice and be forward thinking with strong attention to detail. You must be able to organise your own workload and manage your time efficiently with a particular emphasis placed upon delivering an excellent service to your clients.
|Contact Name||Martin Crines|
|Address||Unit 15, Propsect III, Gemini Crescent, Dundee Technology Park, Dundee, DD2 1SW|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist