BookkeeperVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
£18,000 - £22,000
iMultiply Resourcing are delighted to be engaged on the position of Bookkeeper based in Fife.
A modern and forward thinking business that has grown significantly in recent years because of the new work they have generated. In what is an extremely saturated market this business sets the standard in terms of the flexibility and responsibility their employees have.
The position of Bookkeeper is a newly created position emphasising their strong staff retention. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years practical bookkeeping experience and be highly motivated about deliver exemplary customer service both internally & externally. Candidates will be considered from a range of backgrounds including Accountancy Practice/Firm or Industry.
The role of Bookkeeper will offer a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience with the business prepared to award the top level salary provided the candidates experience merit this bracket. The offices are based in the Fife area and are easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Assisting with management accounts
- Assisting with statutory accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Processing journals, accruals and prepayments
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Processing Invoices
- Reconciling Accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising and building relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 2 years+ practical bookkeeping experience
- Accountancy Practice/Firm or Industry background
- Knowledge of systems such as Sage or Xero would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart at the Edinburgh office for a private & confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Gareth Spowart|
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist