Accounts Assistant (Part -time)Vacancy posted: Monday, 6 March 2017
Salary: úCompetitive depending on experience
Location: Lanarkshire South
Closing date: 03 April 2017
Wm Hamilton & Sons Ltd is a progressive logistics company, operating a diverse fleet of modern vehicles including bulk tippers and road sweepers.
With a workforce of around 100 highly skilled and motivated people, and a fleet of quality, modern vehicles, we strive to deliver the very highest level of service to our customers.
Due to continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a part time Accounts Assistant to join our administration team based at our depot just south of Hamilton.
The successful candidate will be required to work 2 full days or equivalent per week, and must be available on Mondays.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
• Producing monthly management accounts
• Preparing the monthly trial balance
• Processing the purchase ledger
• Posting the cashbook
• Running the weekly payroll
• Preparing and submitting VAT and PAYE returns
• General administration duties related to accounting
The main requirements for this role are:
• At least 2 years’ accountancy experience
• Good PC skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• The ability to work as part of a team
• A professional and committed approach
Other desirable qualities include:
• Experience of the commercial sector
• Statutory benefits available
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist