BookkeeperVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Closing date: 20 October 2016
Growing organisation based in Livingston currently has a requirement for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team. 12-14 Hours per week - Afternoons
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the accounts function and you main duties will include;
- Reconciliation of all Bank accounts.
- All purchase and sales ledger tasks, including sales invoicing and preparation of supplier payments.
- Credit control
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- General Admin to support the needs of the business.
The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative, demonstrate diligence and a high level of attention to detail. Being a key member of the team the ability to work well with others and be adaptable to the needs of the business is a vital requirement.
- Experienced Sage 50 user, including processing journals and nominals
- High level working knowledge of Excel to support reporting suite.
- Credit Control experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team but be pro-active when working independently.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Alison Nixon
|Contact Name||Alison Nixon|
|Address||Alba Innovation Centre
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist