Accounts And Payroll AssistantVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000
Closing date: 05 October 2016
The position of an Accounts and Payroll Assistant has arisen with a unique and dynamic SME based in Perth.
This SME have grown significantly in the last 18 months and are continuing to do so. With their unique service that they offer they make a promise to their clients that aims to give them the best customer service possible.
The position will have the successful candidate reporting directly to the Finance Manager and assisting with all aspects of the finance function. They are a leader in their unique market and have grown significantly in the past 4 years and show no signs on stopping soon meaning this role could progress and grow vastly as the company do.
The position of Accounts and Payroll Assistant has arisen offering a salary of £19,000 - £24,000 plus an excellent benefits package including generous holiday allowance. Their offices are based in Perth and are easily accessible via public transport with parking available on site.
You will be involved in several duties including:
- Purchase ledger
- Supplier invoices
- Credit Controller
- Processing monthly and weekly payroll
- Liaise with HMRC for RTIs and year end reports
- Sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash flow forecast and monthly comparison report
- Annual Budgets
- Fund requests
- P11d’s and pension requirements
- Chasing any outstanding debt via letter, email or phone
- Ad hoc duties including providing office support for many aspects of the business
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience working within a finance role
- Previous experience processing payroll
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Sage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and under minimal supervision
If you would like to have a confidential chat regarding this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Fiona Gardner
|Contact Name||Fiona Gardner|
|Address||8B McDonald Road, Edinburgh|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist