EXPERIENCED BOOKKEEPERVacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 January 2017
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 DOE
This bookkeeper role is a good opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper to join a dynamic business that will be heavily dependent on your contribution, experience and commitment.
V Tech SMT Ltd are based on the outskirts of Stirling in Throsk, we are a medium size company with approximately 28 employees and a turnover of £6million. We trade in various foreign currencies including Sterling, Euros and US Dollars.
You will work directly with our management team and liase with our company accountant as well as working with the internal team to consolidate weekly business numbers from payroll through to trial balance and final account submissions.
The primary areas of responsibility for the role are:
- Complete the daily accounting responsibilities, complete daily controls and solving daily issues which arise in the P&L process.
- Month end tasks including Balance Sheet reconciliation. Ensure all deadlines are met and procedures adhered to in order to produce timely and accurate reports.
- Act as key contact for all accounts enquiries, audits whilst completing the production of financial statements, manage the deliverable timetable to meet our tight reporting deadlines.
- Identify and implement work process improvements with regards to efficiency and maintaining a strong control environment.
- Establish good working relationships internally and externally with our clients and suppliers
- In-depth knowledge of Sage Line 50 is essential.
- Experience with all aspects of IT within similar environment.
The successful person will also possess strong; problem solving skills, attention to detail, numerical and organisational skills, internal control orientation and a team player that puts the needs of a team above personal preference.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist