Trainee AccountantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £20000 - £26000 per annum
Closing date: 01 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 13771007/001
Trainee Accountant position to join busy accountancy and business advisory practice function, based in Dunfermline.
The firm covers a wide variety of industry sectors and deals with all sizes of business, from start-ups to multinationals. The firm also has specialist divisions dealing with tax, business advisory, IT and health-care professionals, as well as a wealth management consultancy.
Preparation of statutory financial statements from clients records, management accounts & budget and fee quotes.
Providing analytic review of the figures in the accounts.
Proofing of accounts and ensuring statutory disclosures are accurate.
Proactively carrying out technical research to enhance knowledge and assist clients.
Assist managers with the review of planning and small accounts jobs.
Ideal candidate for trainee accountant role will have good accounts preparation knowledge, will be part-qualified ACCA or CIMA with at least two years previous experience in practice.
Permanent trainee accountant job, salary £20,000 - £26,000 DoE, based in Dunfermline
|Contact Name||Calum Walker|
|Telephone||+44 131 243 2956|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist