Senior Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 30 November 2016
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000
Senior Accounts Assistant
£27,000 to £30,000 plus excellent benefits package
My client is a medium sized professional Accountancy Practice with an immediate opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their Business Advisory Team. The firm is in an exciting period of growth, and as such this vacancy has arisen. There is a real opportunity to take on more responsibility and grow within this position as the business grows further. The successful candidate will have strong experience of producing annual accounts and will join a supportive and welcoming team.
The firm operate from state of the art offices in the heart of Edinburgh, they have a real focus on supporting and developing their people and utilise the most up to date technology.
- Accurate preparation of accounts, including management accounts
- Preparing budgets
- Ensuring complete and accurate statutory disclosures
- Meeting and managing relationships with clients, answering queries etc
- Presenting accounts and correspondence for sign off
- Supporting and training junior team members
- ACCA qualified, or qualified by experience
- Significant experience from within an accounts team of a professional Accountancy Practice
- Broad accounts preparation experience, including Limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Experienced in using computerised accounting software
- Strong debits & credits
- Letter and report writing skills
- Strong working knowledge of company disclosure requirements
- Good knowledge of small business taxation, including VAT
- Proven record of forming and maintaining relationships with clients
Please apply with a copy of your CV in the first instance. If you would like to have an informal and confidential chat prior to applying, please contact Nicola Rae (additional contact details below).
|Contact Name||Nicola Rae|
|Telephone||0131 300 0595 / 07988 455 677|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist