Company AccountantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £23000 - £25000 per annum
Closing date: 05 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 13763226/001
This position is a varied hands-on role where you will take responsibility for the finance function and production of management information. You will support the Business Development and Operations manager with day-to-day operational management of the business and improving processes. You will be expected to support the IT function within the office although you are not expected to be an IT specialist.
My client is a highly successful owner-managed business based in South Lanarkshire. There are less than 10 people operating from my client's premises on a daily basis, and turnover for the business is circa £2.5 million.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and participate in monthly management meetings
- Process and review expenses and purchase invoices
- Manage the debtors, credit control and cashflow
- Prepare general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employers benefits and costs, accruals and prepayments
- Liaise with the auditors to prepare Statutory Accounts
- VAT/EC sales returns
- Assist the management team with preparation of annual budgets
- Liaise with our logistics partner to ensure good stock management where goods in and out are delivered on time and in full.
- Administer company contracts, HR records, car leases, insurance etc.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicator targets to meet business goals and objectives.
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile;
Comfortable in a small business where you will need to specify and undertake the tasks required
Experience of producing management information to timescales
Experience of using systems to improve efficiency of operations
Experience of wider administration including debt collection.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience is strongly desired
Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Excel is strongly desired
My client is willing to offer a package of circa £23,000- £25,000 for the successful Company Accountant. This comes along with a competitive benefits package, in addition to parking on site.
|Contact Name||Jonathan Crichton|
|Telephone||0141 331 7932|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist