Senior Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 per annum
Job ref. no.: VAC - 12179
Our client, one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of chartered accountants and business advisors is currently seeking a Senior Accounts Assistant to join the Business Advisory team at their offices based in Glasgow. The successful candidate will be responsible for client management for a small portfolio and have the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager Level. It is essential that the successful candidate have 2 years practice experience to be considered for this position. This position offers a salary of £27-32k, plus an excellent benefits package.
As the Senior Accounts Assistant you will provide support to Client Managers through a varied role. This will comprise client management including management of a small portfolio of clients, business development and providing training and support to junior employees.
- Overall responsibility for a small portfolio of clients, and in respect of those clients; ensure files are planned, completed and reviewed, on budget and in line with business advisory procedures; have regular communication with the client engagement partner on relevant matters regarding their clients and monitor work in progress on a regular basis and issue fees as appropriate
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from clients records maintained on Xero, Sage, etc. Ensuring statutory disclosures are accurate.
- Preparation of management accounts with commentary.
- Preparation of planning including budget and fee quotes
- Providing analytical review of the figures in the accounts.
- Provide a pack to managers for review which includes letter to the client, accounts, a list of queries etc.
- Proactively communicate with managers on progress of workload and provide support and assistance to client managers with ad hoc tasks when required.
- Proactively carrying out technical research to enhance knowledge and assist clients.
- Preparation of fee notes to be issued to client.
- Ad-hoc assurance work including grant claims and similar engagements.
A full job description is provided on application
If you are interested in the above Senior Accounts Assistant position and have the relevant skills and experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
|Contact Name||Jacqui Hayes|
|Address||Algo Business Centre, Glenearn Road,
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist