Temporary Administrator ClydebankVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £7.50 - £8 per hour
Closing date: 27 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Lf/01/17
£7.79 per hour
One month cover
09.00am - 17.00pm
We are currently searching for a temporary administrator to work within Clydebank, supporting the office staff during a busy period.
The role will include:
- Carrying out administrative support
- Preparing operation and maintenance manuals for solar jobs
- Using Microsoft office software packages on a daily basis
- Answering incoming calls, filing, data entry
- Supporting the office staff
- filing/scanning/processing paperwork
- Making up folders
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Previously worked within an administration background
- Be available to start immediately
- Proficient in Microsoft office software
- Good customer service skills
- Level headed and problem solver
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong interpersonal & verbal communications skills
Benefits of temping:
Our candidates enjoy taking a flexible approach to work to ensure they get work life balance, others favour being paid weekly however there are lots of benefits to temping. It's a great chance to work for many different types of companies and industries. We look for people who are flexible and can commit to last minute assignments some short term and others are longer term. We work on behalf of various companies around Glasgow to fulfill their needs and ensure we deliver the highest level of service.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People Scotland who is operating as an Employment Agency. As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee with Aberdeen due to open in the near future.
**If you are currently registered with Cordant People and interested in this role please do not apply online, instead contact your consultant by email
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Contact Name||Laura Fern|
|Telephone||0141 370 2380|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist