Accounts SeniorVacancy posted: Monday, 20 February 2017
Job ref. no.: UK741811:S1
Hudson Public Practice are currently recruiting a Qualified Accounts Senior for a leading Independent Accountancy firm based in Glasgow city centre. You will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients across a variety of sectors ensuring the completion of accounts preparation along with tax work both corporate and personal. Ideally you will have a minimum of three years experience in the preparation of both management and statutory accounts within a general practice environment.
This is an ideal opportunity for candidates keen to develop their career in a highly progressive, independent CA firm.
- Manage your own portfolio and liaise with clients.
- Complete a full set of accounts competently.
- Perform both personal and corporate tax computations.
- Preparation of P11D forms.
- Action and respond to all correspondence from your portfolio timeously.
- You will have previous experience of working within a practice firm.
- CA or ACCA qualified – or relevant experience,
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communicator.
- Effect client relationship management.
- IT literate: working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Yvonne Muldoon in our Glasgow office on 0141 240 2440 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
|Contact Name||Yvonne Muldoon|
|Telephone||0141 240 2440|
|Address||Hudson Global Resources
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist