Vacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Commercial business based in South Lanarkshire is looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious Accounts Assistant to support the continued growth of the business and become a key member of the team.
The role includes, but is not limited, to the following responsibilities.
- Reconciliation of all Bank accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns (Quarterly)
- All purchase and sales ledger tasks, including sales invoicing and preparation of supplier payments
- Preparing salaries and commission for payroll
- Credit control
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- General Admin to support the needs of the business
The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative, demonstrate diligence and a high level of attention to detail. Being a key member of the team, the ability to work well with others and be adaptable to the needs of the business is a vital requirement.
Below are the key skills required for the position, however full training will be provided:
- Experienced Sage 50 user, including processing journals and nominals
- High level working knowledge of Excel to support reporting suite
- Ability to process VAT Returns
- Credit Control experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team but be pro-active when working independently
If you have the skills and experience for the above role please apply utilising the link below.
Job Reference: ST61301
Closing Date: 29 September 2016
About FPSG Connect
FPSG is a leading UK Recruitment and Executive Search Consultancy, we specialise in the Banking, Professional, Sales & Marketing, Operations and Technology markets. Through our expertise and knowledge in these core markets we Connect talent with Premier employers.
We challenge traditional perceptions of the recruitment process through a proactive approach to Connecting with top quartile candidates and clients, therefore developing talent pools for the most challenging and rewarding positions.
At FPSG we know that Business is about People. We approach each partnership, client and candidate, as a long-term relationship, managing the full recruitment cycle from first contact onwards.
We recruit for retention and recognise that each candidate, each client, each market and each industry has individual requirements. We help you get it right the first time so that your organisation / career can flourish - creating time efficiencies and providing peace of mind that you're in safe hands.
FPSG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist