Business Advisory Senior ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 01 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/415050
Rare and exciting opportunity for a Business Advisory Senior Manager in Inverness, with a leading mid tier Scottish Practice. Offering a fantastic salary and benefits package, as well as great prospects for progression to Director level, this role offers an excellent opportunity to develop your career further as part of a highly experienced and supportive team.
- Manage the Business Advisory team, supporting and developing the team
- Manage a varied portfolio of clients, as well as all related WIP and fees
- Liaise directly with clients to ensure satisfaction and address any queries or concerns
- Work closely with the Partner to further develop the team and client offering
- Undertake business development activities alongside Partner to further grow the business
- Manage team workload, ensuring deadlines and budget are achieved
- ACCA/CA qualified or equivalent experience
- Previous Practice experience is essential
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Experience of managing client portfolio and relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to further their experience within Business Advisory in a Senior Manager role. Please apply below, or for further queries, please get in touch with Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist