Customer Service - Personal Banker - Kyle - 12 Month Fixed TVacancy posted: Tuesday, 28 February 2017
Salary: You’ll start on a competitive reward package of between £18,247 and £24,330 pa. (pro rata for hours worked)
Location: Skye and Lochalsh
Closing date: 30 March 2017
Job ref. no.: 59713-1A_58000419
Join us as a Customer Service - Personal Banker in Kyle
• You’ll be integral to guiding and supporting our valued branch customers
• We’ll look to you to proactively find ways to enhance their individual banking experience
• Joining us as an Associate Personal Banker, we’ll support your development to become a Personal Banker within 2 years and to achieve the Professional Banker Certificate
What you'll do
Customers will be at the very heart of your role, and you’ll be their first point of contact when they visit our branches.
You’ll provide a fantastic experience by:
• Having great conversations, understanding their needs and helping them with their banking needs
• Helping our customers understand the different ways they can bank with us and the range of services we can offer
• Understanding and responding to changing customer needs by recommending and promoting the benefits of banking with us
The skills you'll need
The skills you’ll need We’re looking for people who are motivated and driven to develop their career.
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
• Have a passion for customer service and a strong attention to detail
• Thrive under pressure and have the determination to continuously improve standards for our customers
• Have great communication skills to highlight the benefits of our products to each individual
• Commit to developing new skills and responsibilities
What else you'll need to know
We’re here for our customers, whatever the time of day or night, so you’ll need to be flexible in working a rotating shift pattern.
• Part time hours (21 Hours per week)
• 12 Month fixed term contract??? ?
• Retail hours Monday - Sunday 08:00 - 20:00
• You’ll typically be working during the branches opening hours, including weekends, and your actual working hours will be discussed at your interview
you'll enjoy a comprehensive structured training programme, and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open up progression opportunities. When youre ready, we’ll help take your career to the next level.
How we'll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive reward package of between £18,247 and £24,330 pa. (pro rata for hours worked), your package includes the chance to join our retirement saving plan, and to choose whatever protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras you want from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days – you may be required to work Bank Holidays.
At Royal Bank of Scotland, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Relief Cook, SchoolsOrkney Islands Council, orkney-islands
- Relief Cook, St Peter's HouseOrkney Islands Council, orkney-islands
- Openreach - Trainee EngineerBT Group plc, inverness
- Digital Content OfficerHistoric Environment Scotland , edinburgh
- Personal Administrative Assistant & Events Co-OrdinatorThe Royal College of Nursing, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist