Investor Services Analyst - VR/14967Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 January 2017
Salary: úCommensurate with experience
Job ref. no.: VR/14967
Exciting new contract opportunity based in the City Centre. Our client are looking for an Investor Services Analyst on a 12 month contract. Previous experience in compliance and financial services would be beneficial for this role.
- Handling escalated telephone and written enquiries.
- Dealing with queries received into group e-mail databases.
- Handling escalated calls from nominees, shareholders, Financial Advisors, Aberdeen colleagues and other enquirers.
- Assisting with statement checking.
- Processing work on a 'right first time' basis with minimal checking and the appropriate level of support and guidance.
- Efficiently processing work to meet customer expectations at reasonable cost.
- Providing the highest level of customer service within agreed service standards.
- Customer Service TPA - Demonstrating a commitment in assisting TPAs to achieve the same by providing thorough responses to requests for assistance whilst demonstrating a helpful and positive attitude.
- Challenging IFDS as part of monitoring oversight.
- Monitoring - Quality monitoring of TPA AML, call centres, written enquiries registration, dealing.
- Understanding and operating within Department Guidelines in line with relevant Authorisation, Legislation and Compliance rules.
- Contributing to the success of departmental Compliance and Internal audit checks and monitoring reviews (i.e. with no or, minimal findings and issues raised).
- Being aware of (and avoiding) the potential causes of Compliance breaches.
- Being aware of External Regulators and their remit.
- Being aware of Client Money rules.
- Organising own share of workload to meet daily targets.
- Processing work within agreed turnaround times in order to meet team targets, thereby demonstrating effective time management skills and the ability to judge and assess priorities effectively.
|Address||38 Albyn Place
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms:
: Accountancy & Finance
: Business Development & Sales
: Legal & Contracts
: Human Resources
: Office Personnel
: Professional Trades
: Supply Chain
Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge.
Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation.
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist