REAS - CashierVacancy posted: Friday, 2 September 2016
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Provide banking and fund management services to internal and external clients, predominantly income allocation.
• Daily Bank Reconciliations Carried Out For Main Bank Accounts And All Reconciling Items Cleared Within Agreed Timelines
• Allocate Receipted Funds Within Daily Banking Deadline
• Clear All Common Receipts Reconciling Items Within 48 Hours
• Ensure All Cash Received Is Identified And Allocated In A Timely Fashion
• Prepare Cheques For Banking
• Ensure That The Correct Alias Process Is Adhered To And Closed Out Within An Appropriate Timeframe
• Clear Allocated Items Out Of The Suspense Accounts Within The Agreed Timeframe
• Hold And Control All Query, On Hold And Post Dated Cheques
• Action All Returned Cheques
• Ensure All Payover To Clients And Other Beneficiaries Are Processed Within The Agreed Timelines
• Ensure All Internal Bank Transfers Are Carried Out Within The Agreed Timelines
• Action Daily Roybank Transfers Within The Agreed Timelines
• Action Requests To Open & Close Bank Accounts Within The Agreed Timeline
• Ensure That All Statements Are Produced And Distributed Within The Agreed Timelines
• Ensure All Monthly And Quarterly Charges Are Raised In Line With The Agreed Process And Within The Agreed Timelines
• Process Late Payment Interest Charges Or Quarterly Capitalisation Within The Agreed Timelines
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
• Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
• Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
• Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
• Confident and assertive where required
• Sociable and outgoing
• Flexible approach to work
• Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook). RSA Word processing/typing/or equivalent would be advantageous
• GCSEs – Maths and English language minimum C grade
• Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
Monday to Friday, 9.00 – 17.00, although flexibility with hours may be required on occasion
We are currently recruiting for 2 Cashiers - a Permanent Cashier and 3 Month Fixed-Term Contract Cashier. Please specify on a cover letter which opportunity you would be interested in.
|Contact Name||Chantal Labode|
|Telephone||0207 182 3914|
|Address||CBRE, Henrietta House, London W1G 0NB|
CBRE is the world's premier, full-service real estate services company. An industry leader in virtually all of the key global business centres, we apply insight, experience, intelligence and resources to help clients make informed business decisions.
As part of CBRE UK Asset Services, our Real Estate Accounting Services (REAS) team provide high-quality accounting services to around 5,000 UK properties that we manage on behalf of our clients.
Based in Glasgow, the team consists of 160 highly talented individuals who work closely with our property and facility managers, covering accounts receivable and payable, cash management, and property and corporate accounting.
At CBRE, we provide a dynamic working environment that actively develops and supports our people, both technically and professionally.
CBRE is the world's leading commercial real estate services firm, employing over 70,000 people globally, across 500 office and 60 countries. The Company's core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management and investment management.Company profile View all jobs with CBRE
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Social Care Assistant - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist