Global Mobility Services ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Closing date: 21 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 78986
Change Public Practice are working with a market leading Big 4 firm to assist them in the recruitment of a Global Mobility / Expatriate Tax Manager for their offices in Glasgow.
This Big 4 firm is a leading example of transforming the traditional culture which is often associated with the Big 4 environment as they have adopted a highly attractive flexible working scheme which recognises the need for a strong work-life balance. This demonstrates that my client not only engage in hiring top talent, but ensure that their staff focus enables them to retain those individuals and this in turn has created a mature and friendly working environment where hard work is truly recognised.
This client is looking to hire an experienced Tax Manager with extensive experience in expatriate tax compliance to be based in Glasgow. The role will involve working with a range of clients and projects; including:
· Management of a team of individuals responsible for Review of UK Tax Returns for a broad range of international assignees
· High level review of Tax Returns and tax equalisation calculations
· Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on relevant tax developments
· Preparing client advice
· Day-to-day contact with HMRC
· Interaction with the Global People Services network
· Maintaining good relationships with clients
· Being the day-to-day contact for a range of clients
· Management of compliance processes for international assignees
· Advising on risk issues relevant to client and assisting in mitigating these
· Some project management
· Delegation of work to, and training of junior staff
· Performance management
· Monitoring client SLA’s
Requirements for the role:
· Must hold a full professional qualification i.e. CTA or have appropriate experience
· Must currently be operating in an Expat Tax Manager/GMS role, preferably from a Big 4 or Top 10 / mid-tier environment
· Extensive Global Mobility (GMS) Tax Return compliance experience
· Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
· High level of analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
· Strong interpersonal skills are required in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
If you match the criteria and are keen to discuss this further, please get in touch to find out more. You can apply with a copy of your CV, or contact Kasia Mackie
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist