EAPAC Financial ControllerVacancy posted: Friday, 27 January 2017
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable Financial Controller. If you enjoy a fast paced environment and working with a great team, then please keep reading!
Ready to Change Gear?
Percepta excels at providing outsourced customer contact services including concern resolution, technical support, sales and marketing support and business process management. Our customer relationship management professionals drive effective multi-channel customer relationships from 12 locations worldwide.
Percepta are looking for experienced, skilled and motivated Financial Controller based in Glasgow.
Position Summary – Financial Controller
The Financial Controller is responsible for the financial reporting and accounting function within the EAPAC Finance department. This role is pivotal in leading the team to achieve best in class service provision to each of the Strategic Business Units (SBU’s), to fully support the business unit model and compliance requirements of all countries in operation and our US Parents.
What You'll Do – Financial Controller
- Manage, co-ordinate and prepare all financial reporting as part of the month end close and reporting time table of the business across the EAPAC region
- Ensure timely reporting from the regional entities for consolidation and to Percepta US at all times
- Manage, co-ordinate and prepare all forecasts as part of the reporting time table of the business across the EAPAC region.
- SBU Financial Leadership as defined
- Manage, co-ordinate and prepare all business reporting, including benchmarking and analytics to support the SBU model of the business across the EAPAC region.
- Ensure a strong control environment to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley certification and alignment with corporate policies
- Ensure the material accuracy of the financial statements of the business across the EAPAC region by delivering the requisite analytical and reconciliation reports to a high standard for verification and audit as matter of course
- Co-ordinate the external audit activities of the business across the region ensuring country by country compliance with company law in each jurisdiction
- Co-ordinate the tax compliance activities of the business across the region ensuring country by country compliance with legislation and regulation in each jurisdiction
- Ensure all statutory filing deadlines are met in all jurisdictions for accounts and tax purposes
What You'll Have – Financial Controller
- Must be CA, ACCA or ACMA qualified with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- Previous experience of corporate reporting and accounting in multi-national environments, dealing with complex business issues and the resulting requirements in financial reporting is essential.
- Experience of US and international dealings
- Previous experience with Sarbanes-Oxley certification and auditing is essential
- Good experience relating to supporting SBU operating models and the consolidation of financial results
- Previous experience in AP, AR, payroll and liasing with multiple sites across EAPAC region
- A Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience of managing teams is essential
- Strong business systems experience i.e. Oracle
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
What We Offer – Financial Controller
A wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Potential annual bonus based on personal and Company performance
- 34 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) increasing by 1 day per year for your first 5 years of service
- Family membership to BUPA healthcare
- Comprehensive family worldwide travel insurance
- Life assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Eligibility for our vehicle discount scheme in line with the terms and conditions of employment and the scheme, which may change from time to time. (new vehicles only)
Percepta offers a fast paced, exciting environment where all of our leaders and employees work to promote the company’s core values. Our leadership team is focused on promoting effective teamwork and open communication and always treats people with dignity and respect. Percepta’s leaders also help drive the core value execute with commitment, speed and quality, an essential value which drives our clients’ continual satisfaction with Pecepta’s services.
Does Percepta sound like the place for you? Click on the Apply Now link below to tell us more about yourself…
|Telephone||01277 251 914|
Percepta UK are unique as the specialist customer contact centre to the automotive industry, providing customer contact services for a number of high profile clients in the automotive industry.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Finance ManagerNova Innovation, edinburgh
- Financial ManagerKent Foods, renfrew
- Senior Financial Controller - High Growth Tech BusinessKAL, edinburgh
- Management Accountant - Fixed Term ContractDrimsynie Estate, glasgow
- Finance ManagerWilliam Tracey Ltd, linwood
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist