Graduate Intern PlacementsVacancy posted: Monday, 4 April 2016
Salary: £8.4 - £8.4
Closing date: 31 March 2017
Job ref. no.: REN01052
Advert Renfrewshire Council is looking to create up to 40 new Graduate Internship Placements throughout the year. These are fixed term placements of between 6 and 11 months. The Council’s Graduate Internship Programme – part of the Invest in Renfrewshire Initiative is helping to give local graduates who have graduated from University in the last 2 years the chance to gain meaningful, practical work experience relevant to their degree. . Our graduate internship opportunities are project led and will be based either within Renfrewshire Council departments or with a local company. We are looking for graduates with a wide range of degree disciplines to register your interest now. . Renfrewshire Council are using local council funding to create paid internships to support local unemployed or ‘under-employed’ graduates. To qualify to apply for an internship placement you must have graduated from University with a degree level qualification within the last 2 years, be under 29 and live in the Renfrewshire Council area.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Administrative AssistantThe Educational Institute of Scotland, edinburgh
- Packing Operator - NightshiftUnited Biscuits , glasgow
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist