Trainee Management AccountantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Job ref. no.: AC24
Jenson Fisher is working in partnership with a reputable business to recruit a Trainee Management Accountant on a permanent at their Head Office in Dundee. This is a great opportunity for someone who is degree qualified with an ambition to study and sit examinations with one of the professional accountancy bodies.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your main duties will include:
- Receiving appropriate training within all areas of the Finance Department.
- Studying and successfully completing professional accounting exams.
- Assisting with the processing and reconciliation of invoices and statements.
- Assisting within the company’s Credit Control team.
- Assisting in the preparation of forecasts of monthly debtor receipts.
- Providing holiday cover for cash posting to customer accounts.
- Assisting with the bank reconciliation process.
- Assisting with the preparation of the company’s monthly payroll process.
- Gaining an understanding in the preparation of VAT and associated legislative returns.
- Assisting in the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and analysis.
- Processing of journal entries.
- Input in to the monthly Management Accounts preparation.
- You will be educated to degree level.
- You will have good Microsoft Excel skills.
- You will have a drive to learn and succeed.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established business that is continuing to grow and expand. In return you will receive a salary of between £18,000 - £20,000. To be considered for this role click 'apply’ or contact Andrew Crines at Jenson Fisher via the contact details provided.
|Contact Name||Andrew Crines|
|Address||Unit 15, Propsect III, Gemini Crescent, Dundee Technology Park, Dundee, DD2 1SW|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist