Credit ControllerVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Closing date: 07 October 2016
Job ref. no.: CMK29028
If you are an experienced Credit Controller then this may be the role for you!
* Pursue customers for overdue payments ensuring a professional, methodical and effective approach is applied at all times
* Deal with customer queries and ensure appropriate action is taken to ensure payments are released e.g. raising credit notes as appropriate, liaise with Account Managers or Operations
* For large invoices ensure customer has received invoice and has processed for payment - prior to invoice becoming overdue, to ensure no delays with payment
* Review and maintain stop list
* Maintain good working relationship with customers, projecting professional image of company at all times
* Assist with implementing performance measures for Department and Credit Control function
* Assist with processing of periodic, special invoices or self-billing accounts
* Assess creditworthiness of (new) customer accounts and ensure monitored on periodic basis against average and maximum spend
* Setting up new customer accounts and making changes to standing data, ensuring accuracy of data entered
* Advise Management Accountant of any opportunities to increase margin on customer accounts or to improve cash flow e.g. 'lessons learnt'
* Experience in a similar role is essential as are being customer focused and a team player.
|Contact Name||Craig Mackenzie|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist