Credit ControllerVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Closing date: 14 October 2016
We are seeking a Credit Controller to join our finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting to manager/director you will be responsible for the day to day credit control function within the company, meeting strict targets and deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Ensuring that invoices are paid in a timely manner and debtor days are minimised
- Actively manage customers to improve the collection of debt
- Maintaining professional relationships with customers
- Managing your own workload by developing processes and best practice
- Recording invoice receipts
- Resolve any issues with invoices by liaising with both customers and our internal team
- Maintaining a database of contacts
- Recording all credit control activity
- Supporting the other finance functions as and when is required
- Other ad hoc duties including general administration
You will have the following attributes:-
- Previous experience of credit control is essential
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are key
- You will be IT literate, with experience of Sage preferable.
- Being self-motivated and willing to learn
- Attention to detail
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist