Credit ControlVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £18,000 + Benefits
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: CA/AK/187
Anderson Knight are currently recruiting for a well known organisation based in Edinburgh. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within the company.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager your main duties will be:
- Ensure that customer invoices are paid in a timely manner and debtor days are minimised
- Meet individual cash collection targets as set by the department
- Actively manage customers to improve the collection of debt
- Work towards monthly targets and to strict deadlines
- Credit checking and opening of customer credit accounts
- Supporting the other finance functions as and when is required
- Other ad hoc duties
The main requirements of this role will be:
- Previous experience of working within a busy finance department
- Exposure to a high volume transaction setting
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
For further information on the position please contact Craig Alexander.
|Contact Name||Craig Alexander|
|Telephone||0141 348 7751|
|Address||126 West Regent Street
About Anderson Knight
Anderson Knight is a leading Recruitment Company and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Administration Support OfficerLindemann Healthcare, edinburgh
- Sales AdministratorArnold Clark, edinburgh
- Vehicle Sales Administrator - Mercedes Benz - NewbridgeEastern Western Motor Group, edinburgh
- Office Co-OrdinatorOffice Angels, edinburgh
- Commercial AdministratorMurray Recruitment, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist