Credit Control / Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Thursday, 29 September 2016
Salary: £Up to £23,000
Credit Control / Accounts Assistant Full Time
Up to £23,000 package depending on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for full time employment and have more flexibility in the hours they work.
2pure is the UK exclusive distributor for brands operating within the cycle, running, outdoor and sports channels. Our customers span the spectrum from multi national retailers such as Halfords, John Lewis to small independent operators. 2pure is run by an enthusiastic and passionate team who develop clear commercial goals and who have a shared vision for the business.
You will be responsible for running all aspects of the credit control department and for assisting with the purchase and general ledgers.
- Setting up new customers – including credit checking facilitation
- Daily credit control duties via e-mail and telephone liaisons with customers
- Resolving queries from customers
- Processing customer payments
- Keeping customer ledgers up to date
- Managing customer credit limits utilising company alert information
- Monitoring customer financial status and credit worthiness
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Assisting with the purchase ledger and the general ledger including invoice posting and account reconciliations
- General administration tasks
- Computer Literate, including Microsoft Excel paramount
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous credit control experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Please apply enclosing CV and cover letter.
|Contact Name||Iain Baird|
|Telephone||0844 811 2001|
|Address||For more information, a full job description and person spec, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist