Credit Risk ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful and performing division within a multinational business based in Edinburgh as a Credit Risk Manager.
The company is renowned as one of Edinburgh and Europe’s top employers which has been achieved by providing an exciting, innovative and challenging working environment for its employees. Furthermore the business takes a great deal of pride in ensuring each member of staff is allocated with a personal development plan to guarantee they reach their full potential and have the best possible chance of internal progression.
The Exciting opportunity of Credit Risk Manager is a key role within the finance team. The role primarily manages the credit risk management policies and will be responsible for providing risk based acquisition and collections strategies, while working with senior stakeholders across the business. This role is ideal for someone with experience of credit risk that is looking to take a step up in their career as they will have two direct reports.
The position of a Credit Risk Manager has arisen paying a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package. Their premises are based in Edinburgh easily accessible via public transport (bus or train) with parking also available onsite.
- Manage a team of two
- Support the Head of Credit Management
- Implement and monitor credit risk strategies for acquisition
- Identify key risk indicators through analysis of internal collections
- Develop and monitor collections strategies
- Provide systems recommendations to reduce debt risk
- Develop, implement, document and manage credit risk policy
- Identify debt collection systems ensuring maximum performance
- Regularly undertake analysis to review the performance of Credit Management processes and credit risk policies
- Liaise with senior stakeholders and non-finance members of staff
- Ensure policy recommendations are compliant with statutory and regulatory obligations
- Lead projects for process improvements.
- Ad hoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Considerable experience in Credit Risk
- Experience within collections strategy development
- Experience of working with high volumes of data
- Analytically minded with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Please do not hesitate to contact Fiona Gardner for a private and confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.
|Contact Name||Fiona Gardner|
|Address||8B McDonald Road, Edinburgh|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist