Finance AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: up to £20K + Benefits
Job ref. no.: FIN67
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Edinburgh for an experienced Finance Assistant. The successful candidate will cover all aspects of Credit Control, Sales & Purchase Ledgers and will be able to demonstrate a commercial understanding of the importance of the Credit Control function in particular.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
- Credit control via telephone, letter and email.
- Meeting and exceeding collection targets.
- Credit checks.
- Setting up new Customer and Supplier accounts
- Reconciling accounts and liaising with internal and external contacts.
- Processing payments
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Two years’ experience within a busy credit control department
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy fun environment
- Strong organisation skills
- Good IT skills (in particular Excel)
- Team player
In return you will receive a salary of up to £20K.
About Tick Recruitment Ltd
Tick is a flat fee online recruitment service that will save you time and money. We offer recruitment agency services at a fraction of the cost. We also offer a money back guarantee.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist