Credit Control / Finance AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 7 April 2017
Great role for someone with Credit Control experience - fast paced tech company - based Leith
Pulsant is a rapidly growing IT services company - with c400 staff based in several locations around the UK. We offer a fast paced but fun working environment and this is a great time to join the company during a period of expansion.
Based at our lovely offices in Leith at the Sugarbond - we are seeking a finance assistant to join the team.
You will be responsible for managing, processing and troubleshooting incoming payments and ensuring all the core accounts receivable duties are carried out on a day to day basis.
· Conduct credit control for Pulsant clients, in line with current Pulsant processes and policies.
· Process all payments into the business by customers on a daily basis ensuring accurate payments of online banking system and banking of cheques.
· Allocate credit card payments made by customers online against outstanding accounts.
· Search and allocate Direct Debit collections on a twice-weekly basis.
· Ensure all ‘unknown’ payments made to Pulsant are investigated, located and allocated to the correct clients.
· Weekly bank reconciliations and process client payments accurately and within a timely manner.
· Carry out general departmental administration duties including filing and maintaining the Groups’ bank statements.
· Liaise with the bank for new pay-in books / envelopes.
· Engage with customers acting as first point of contact for all financial queries.
· Previous experience as a Finance Assistant, or similar role.
· Experience operating in a high volume credit control role.
· Experience of inputting financial transactions accurately into a computerised accounting system.
· Experience in computerised accounting systems and online banking systems.
· Experience with Microsoft packages, in particular Word and Excel.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist