An ever-expanding business based in Fife are currently looking for an interim Credit Controller to join their enthusiastic finance team.
iMultiply Resourcing are delighted to be working with an organisation who are instantly recogniseable globally and have been growing year on year for the past decade. This business have an excellent reputation for its exceptional customer service and this is proven by the award-winning status.
The key focus for this Credit Control opportunity will be to support an essential part of the business in recovering outstanding debt. This role will be on a temporary basis therefore the organisation are looking for candidates who are available within a maximum of 1 weeks notice.
In this role candidates duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Contact customers, primarily via telephone, e-mail, fax, letter to establish date for payment of outstanding invoices
- Updating client file and / or finance systems with comments and documentation
- Highlighting disputed invoices to relevant analyst and credit control manager
- Escalating problem accounts to credit control manager
- Chasing of accounts to final demand stage
- Preparing history of account and recommending of legal action to credit control manager
- Preparing of weekly aged debt report on excel and forwarding to credit control manager in order that action to date can be reviewed, this report also forms part of the group debtors report which is reviewed at FD and MD level.
- Working with a small finance team using own initiative but keeping within the guidelines of the credit control policy
The position of Interim Credit Controller will offer a competitive hourly rate and is likely to last for a period of 3 months. The organisation is based in Fife and is accessible via public transport links and parking on site.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 12 months experience within a Credit Control position or 24 months experience in a varied role which involved Credit Control
- Exceptional communication skills and customer service
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Available to start within a maximum of 1 week notice
If you have any questions or queries regarding this position then please do not hesitate to contact Fiona Gardner for a confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Fiona Gardner|
|Address||8B McDonald Road, Edinburgh|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist