Vacancy posted: Monday, 14 Jan 2013
PRG are currently looking for an Experienced Senior Credit Controller to work for a Global brand at their head office in Glasgow, This is an exciting time to join the business as they are experiencing a period of growth and are looking for someone to assist in implementing new procedures and help shape the credit control department.
· Cash collection on overdue accounts
· Review procedures for passing debt to collection agencies
· Implement changes where necessary to minimize risks
· Manage customer database to ensure that all risks are minimized in relation to credit limits and payment terms
· Responsible for answering any queries on accounts
· Produce statements on settled, overdue account activity
· Experience in a credit control environment
· Experience managing large volume/large value accounts
· Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping and reconciliations
· Experience in reducing aged debt
If you fit the criteria above please send your cv including notice period to Gary France
Job Reference: 15127
PRG Recruitment LLP, trading as PRG, acts as both an employment business and an employment agency. PRG is an Equal Opportunities employer.