Finance AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Closing date: 21 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 1609-27
Our client is currently recruiting for experienced Accounts Assistants to join their Finance Team on a full time permanent basis.
Working within a fast paced department, you will hold varied roles within the Accounts team, initially being more biased toward credit control. We are looking for someone who is driven and looking to carve out a career in Finance with the room for progression and development.
- Credit Control
- Daily reconciliation of group bank accounts
- Provide accurate information for cash, balance sheet & cashflow review
- Assist in month end journals & adjustments
- Assist FD in preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Prepare and submit credit card and expense journals and recharges
- Covering staff within Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Payroll
- General office Administration
- Experience in similar well-rounded accounts/finance position
- Experience in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook and SAGE
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage your workload
|Contact Name||Brian Ewart|
Strathclyde Business Park
About Murray Recruitment
Murray Recruitment Limited provides complete recruitment solutions as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We deliver a unique service to clients and candidates alike, we do this simply by listening and taking your needs and wants then tailoring our services so that we can provide a positive and successful experience.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist