Credit ControllerVacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Job ref. no.: UK753373:S1
Hudson is currently working with an established Glasgow based organisation that would like to recruit a Credit Controller on a 6 month basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and diverse business with the opportunity to develop and expand on your experience to date. You will be working in a large team of Credit Controllers reporting into the Credit Team Leader.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Cash collection by Letter , email and telephone in an organised and structured way as outlined by Manager
- Ensure overdue debts are followed up regularly and problem accounts are escalated for review and or for further action
- Document all disputes or queries and where appropriate direct to the business contacts for resolution
- To ensure all disputes and queries are regularly followed up and where necessary escalate to your supervisor for further action where no progress is being achieved
- Create weekly and monthly reports of overdue debt and accurately update daily for payment receipts
- Carry out credit checks
- Vet new clients
- Vet credit limits
- Deliver efficient and high quality service to internal and external customers
- 1-2 years previous credit control experience
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as work as part of a team
- Driven to achieve personal performance levels which are reported monthly
- Follow procedures to escalate accounts when necessary
- Experience of telephone collection of business to business debt is essential
- An understanding of External Credit Reference Agency reports and setting credit limits experience would be advantageous
- Excel skills are of importance in the preparation of reports weekly and monthly reports which are issued to Business Directors
This role is not city centre based so a car may be beneficial.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Laura Buchanan in our Glasgow.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
|Contact Name||Laura Buchanan|
|Telephone||0141 227 9144|
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist