Credit Controller Part-timeVacancy posted: Friday, 17 February 2017
Salary: £18k-£21k (pro rata) DOE
Closing date: 17 March 2017
Alba Facilities Services Ltd has been successfully servicing the commercial real estate sector for over 12 years, and we have become specialists in mechanically biased building service contracts.
We strive to form long-term partnering relationships, and work with several high profile brands throughout Scotland and the North of England.
Our partnering ethos and personal service ensure a consistent client retention rate of 95%, which is amongst the highest in the building services and FM arenas.
An opportunity has arisen for and experienced Credit Controller to join our team in Glasgow on a part-time basis.
The successful candidate will manage the receivables ledgers and secure outstanding debt from our customers. You will ensure debt collection targets are met and the Receivables Ledgers are updated, while providing occasional support for the accounts payable functions.
You will also be required to liaise with all Teams within AFS to effectively handle any Customer Queries in relation to credit control.
The main requirements for a Credit Controller are:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• In depth knowledge of Credit Control Function
• Experience with accounting software (e.g. Microsoft Nav)
• IT literate, particularly competent with Microsoft Office packages
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• The ability to work both to your own initiative and as part of a team
• A flexible, adaptable approach
• A confident and pro-active nature
• Company pension available
(We respectfully request no agency calls or CV’s)
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist