Vacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
My client is an industry leading Commercial Debt Recovery company, providing a professional and secure service for some of the UK's leading brands. They are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to work within Commercial Recoveries team to support the continued growth of the business and become a key member of the team. The role would suit either an experienced commercial debt recovery agent, or a credit controller looking to make the next step in career progression.
The role includes, but is not limited, to the following responsibilities.
- Telephone recovery of client funds, negotiating repayment terms or settlement options
- Providing Pre-Litigation advice to clients on recommended approach
- Updating clients with the progress of the case and providing status reports
- Continuously monitor and review payment arrangements, chasing arrears when required
- Liaising with third parties such as Bailiffs, Sheriff Officer during the recovery process
The ideal candidate will be a natural negotiator with a confident and professional approach. Be able to work effectively as part of a team and prioritise a busy case load using their own initiative.
Below are the key skills required for the position, however Legal full training will be provided:
- Experienced in Credit Control /Commercial debt recovery
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent in all MS office, in particular Excel
Job Reference: ST61302
Closing Date: 30 September 2016
About FPSG Connect
FPSG is a leading UK Recruitment and Executive Search Consultancy, we specialise in the Banking, Professional, Sales & Marketing, Operations and Technology markets. Through our expertise and knowledge in these core markets we Connect talent with Premier employers.
We challenge traditional perceptions of the recruitment process through a proactive approach to Connecting with top quartile candidates and clients, therefore developing talent pools for the most challenging and rewarding positions.
At FPSG we know that Business is about People. We approach each partnership, client and candidate, as a long-term relationship, managing the full recruitment cycle from first contact onwards.
We recruit for retention and recognise that each candidate, each client, each market and each industry has individual requirements. We help you get it right the first time so that your organisation / career can flourish - creating time efficiencies and providing peace of mind that you're in safe hands.
FPSG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist