Credit ControllerVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Location: Lanarkshire South
Job ref. no.: 926349
Colesco Consulting are working in partnership with a well-known, market leading Lanarkshire based business who require an experienced Credit Controller to join their team. This permanent role is an excellent opportunity for a results driven individual with strong communication skills and who has experience in dealing with high volumes. Prior experience working within a Credit Control position is essential.
- Responsibility for timely collection of invoices
- Ensure individual KPI’s are met
- Maintenance of records
- Resolving disputed queries
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Customer reconciliations
- Ensure strict time deadlines are met
What you will get:
- Attractive salary £18,000 - £20,000
- Bonus incentive rewarding strong performance
- Modern work environment
- Attractive company benefits
Please note that only CV’s with a strong credit control background will be considered.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please send your CV to Emma Cameron coupled with your current salary and notice period.
If you recommend a colleague or friend for a vacancy and we place them we will reward you with £100 in store vouchers of your choice, subject to conditions.
|Contact Name||Emma Cameron|
|Telephone||0141 331 9380|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist