Credit Control OfficerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 1 March 2017
Salary: £16,000 pro rata per annum
Location: Lanarkshire South
6 months Temporary post with possibility of extension
- Previous proven experience in all aspects of a busy credit control function and customer liaison.
- Must have a confident, professional and assertive manner (both face to face and telephone).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail/accuracy levels
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Honesty and trustworthiness
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Strong computer skills (preferably Microsoft packages specifically Excel)
- Evidence of working on own initiative
- Clear and concise communicator
- Flexible and good team worker
- Desire for personal development with the credit control field
- Neat and tidy appearance
- Basic accountancy qualification
- Experience on credit unions
- Knowledge of computerised accounting packages
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
Closing date for applications: Friday 10th March 2017
Date for interviews: Week commencing: 13th March 2017
To apply, please send letter of application and current CV by Carolann Smillie by clicking on apply.
|Contact Name||Carolann Smillie|
|Address||Lanarkshire Credit Union
252 Glasgow Road
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist