Credit ControllerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: úcommensurate with experience
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Role: Credit Controller
Based: Errol, Perthshire
Reporting to: Credit Control Supervisor
Direct Reports: none
The Morris Leslie Group is a £60m turnover group, headquartered in Perthshire and comprising various divisions including commercial plant hire, plant sales, property investment and auctions.
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller whose role would be to manage a portfolio of their own customers.
- Monitor and chase debt within own portfolio
- Issue copy invoices where necessary
- Take credit card payments over the phone
- Agree and monitor payment plans
- Liaise with depot staff regarding outstanding queries
- Place accounts on stop where necessary, liaising with the depot staff accordingly
- Carry out credit checks on new and existing customers
- Liaise with solicitors on debts requiring further action when necessary
- Good organisational skills
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Able to communicate concisely at all levels, verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Enthusiastic individual
Please apply outlining your current situation, salary expectation and CV.
|Contact Name||Sarah Gillie|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist