Credit ControllerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
The FES Group is one the largest independent technical services companies in the UK with 50 years of experience providing building services solutions to a wide range of corporate and public sector clients and had a turnover of just under £200m in 2016 and employs nearly 2,000 managerial, support and technical staff across the UK delivering an array of services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join our Finance team. We are looking for an individual who is a strong people person, who is proactive in approach, and who will look to establish credibility with the team.
The principal responsibilities will be:
- Manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payment
- Set and monitor credit limits
- Where required initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are brought to a satisfactory conclusion
- Deal with internal queries about payments
- Prepare monthly reports for jobs and sales invoice debtors
Ideally the successful candidate will have the qualifications and experience as outlined below:
- Previous experience in similar role.
- ICM Desirable but not essential
- Computer literate with knowledge of Elite Contract Costing and Sage preferred
- Possesses a good understanding of and ability for Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to plan and organise workloads to meet deadlines
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click the apply now button to send your CV and cover letter.
FES offer a fantastic package which includes competitive salaries and benefits including 35 days holiday per year, a group pension plan, private healthcare and other fantastic benefits.
Closing date for applications is 20th January 2017
FES Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Dear HR|
Pirnhall Business Park
About FES Ltd
The FES Group is one the largest independent technical services companies in the UK with 50 years of experience providing building services solutions to a wide range of corporate and public sector clients with a turnover of just under £200m in 2014 and employs nearly 2,000 managerial, support and technical staff across the UK delivering an array of services including Facilities Management Services. FES FM is a wholly owned subsidiary of the FES group operating across the UK. FES FM provides facilities management services for a range of clients with a large focus on the PFI/PPP markets in healthcare and education. FES FM has established a respected profile and a track record, which sets new standards in a market centered on long term partnership with public sector clients.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Accounts AssistantAxis Productions Ltd , glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist