Business Analyst (Finance)Vacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: úCommensurate with experience
Job ref. no.: VR/14645 (14)
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst (Finance) on a permanent basis. This role would suit a qualified Accountant who has previous experience within an oil operator. The role will involve financial interpretation of the plan, actuals and forecast outturn.
Working closely with Operations, Projects, Finance and Planning, the role will include current year re-forecasting, preparing Business Performance Management Scorecards and dealing with the Joint Venture Partner.
- Co-ordinate and be responsible for the compilation, modelling and presentation of the internal budgets and re-forecasts.
- Prepare monthly Financial Reports covering Production, Capex, Opex, Inventory and Cash Flow.
- Collate and present the monthly Business Performance Management Scorecards and participate in performance resolution.
- Co-ordinate & review the Asset G&A analysis to ensure accurate cost forecasts.
- Various ad hoc requests from Planning & Finance which include performing detailed analysis to support and understand the strategic cost drivers.
- Assist in the prompt raising of all Authority For Expenditure (AFEs) documents ensuring Management approval is obtained.
- Expenditure against AFEs should be closely monitored to ensure the cost is within the approved financial limits and comply with Capital Governance.
- Ensure all internal Finance Memorandums and AFEs are appropriately reviewed and authorised to confirm compliance with internal controls.
- Assist with the compilation of inputs for initial screening economic analysis of capital projects and opportunities.
- Attend Partner TCMs and OCMs.
- Present annual cost reviews and Partner Budgets.
- Respond on a timely basis to all Joint Venture queries.
|Address||Thorpe Molloy Recruitment
38 Albyn Place
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms:
: Accountancy & Finance
: Business Development & Sales
: Legal & Contracts
: Human Resources
: Office Personnel
: Professional Trades
: Supply Chain
Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge.
Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation.
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Management AccountantRight People Recruitment Solutions, aberdeen
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist