Pricing & Business Intelligence ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Closing date: 16 October 2016
Pricing & Business Intelligence Manager
Salary: Disclosed on application, includes bonus and comprehensive benefits package
Rutherford Cross is working in partnership with a respected Scottish business to identify a high calibre individual to undertake a key commercial role. Operating in a dynamic and change orientated working environment, this opportunity requires an individual with the capacity and flexibility to adapt their approach as the scale of the business increases whilst at all times meeting the needs of a diverse stakeholder group.
As Pricing & BI Manager you will provide analysis and insight in order to optimise commercial performance. You will also be responsible for driving pricing, analytics and big data as key components of decision making, working with a number of stakeholders up to and including Director level. You will attend weekly management meetings and present and interpret customer data, which you have already modelled and segmented, and ultimately creating user friendly dashboards that can be utilised on a daily basis.
A summary of the key candidate requirements are as follows:
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant subject area, such as statistics, economics, science, or mathematics
- Experience in business intelligence, analytics and data warehousing and of designing and developing innovative BI which supports business needs
- Experience of SQL and related tools in addition to first class modelling skills
- Confident communicator at every level, with strong inter-personal skills
- Commercial thinking, drive, ambition, and professionalism
- Ability to delegate effectively and manage the delivery of multiple projects
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will be degree educated in a relevant field, have worked in a commercial environment where you have gained broad exposure, and be eager to progress your career in a fast moving and constantly evolving working environment.
To apply, please contact Billy McCarthy at Rutherford Cross.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist