Consultant – Financial ModellingVacancy posted: Saturday, 3 December 2016
Salary: Up to £42,000
Job ref. no.: UK749081:S1
Hudson Professional Services is recruiting on behalf of their global professional services client for a newly or recently qualified CA. This is a unique opportunity within a national consulting team for an ambitious career-minded self-starter to join their market leading Financial Model Assurance Services team. You will have a desire to get involved in project finance and develop a long term career in a commercial role.
The role will involve providing modelling related services to an extensive portfolio of global blue-chip corporates, financial institutions and private equity funds in relation to major infrastructure projects. Working under both private and public sector procurement frameworks these parties are involved in the design, build, finance and operation of multi-billion pound projects. Projects take place across a diverse range of sectors including energy, public transport, water de-salination, wind and rail and social infrastructure across regions from the UK and Europe to the Middle East.
You will be trained in the use of various model analysis tools and working closely with the partner and senior team in London the role will involve:
- Assisting in the completion of tax and accounting advisory engagements in a support capacity and undertaking research on accounting issues.
- Supporting the lead consultant and tax advisor in the drafting of reports.
- Assisting the lead consultant in the delivery of model audit engagements including the review of the detailed underlying model formulae, preparation of client queries, testing sensitivities and preparing reports.
- Reviewing commercial elements such as key contracts and bank credit documents.
- Assisting in the delivery of services to equity funds involved in acquisition and disposal of equity in projects. This may include the drafting of reports, producing valuations, identifying discrepancies in contracts, pros and cons and quantifying them.
- Candidates with previous exposure to modelling may get involved in model development.
- CA qualified or equivalent.
- Experienced in either Audit, Corporate Finance or Forensics.
- A highly analytical approach to work and proficient in the use of Excel.
If you have a desire to work in an autonomous advisory role offering varied client exposure with realistic scope for career development please contact Yvonne Muldoon in our Glasgow office.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
|Contact Name||Yvonne Muldoon|
|Telephone||0141 240 2440|
|Address||Hudson Global Resources
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist