Temporary Business AnalystVacancy posted: Friday, 10 February 2017
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Closing date: 28 February 2017
Temporary Business Analyst job with our client based in Edinburgh for a 6-month period. Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a database of international operations
- Undertaking Financial Analysis of key metrics within each operation
- Analysing key market trends, activity and subsequently logging of data
- Assessing opportunities across key sectors
- Analysis and recording of business opportunities and future pipeline
- Preparation of board reports and supporting the report writing process
To apply you may be an ambitious part qualified Accountant or highly numerate Business Analyst. You will have first class Excel skills, be good at database management and at using PowerPoint. You will also have first class communication skills as there will be significant stakeholder engagement. Day Rate equivalent of: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
|Contact Name||Derek Lauder|
|Telephone||07761 760 772|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist