Part Qualified Finance AnalystVacancy posted: Friday, 10 February 2017
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Closing date: 24 February 2017
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on a permanent Part Qualified Financial Analyst position based in Edinburgh.
A well established and highly performing organisation that operates right across the Scotland that are due to go through an exciting period of change. You will be based at the central hub working within a talented finance team that manages a budget upwards of £50million. They are once again growing due to further expansion giving the successful applicant ample opportunities for career development.
This business-critical role is a newly created posted to support the Finance Manager and also liaise with Senior Managers and budget holders. Furthermore, you will be under the stewardship of an exceptional line manager who has a proven track record and takes exceptional pride in developing the careers of Part Qualified Accountants. To be considered for this opportunity you must have a minimum of 2 years’ practical finance experience including strong analytical skills plus an intermediate to advanced user of Excel.
The role will offer a highly competitive salary of £23,000 - £25,000 including a full study support package plus an excellent benefits package which includes pension, ample holidays and other great benefits. The offices are based on the outskirts of Edinburgh city centre, easily accessible via public transport with parking available onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Providing Financial Analysis, creating budgets and forecasting
- Management reporting
- Reviewing financial budgets to ensure they are in alignment to targets of the organisation
- Reviewing accounting processes and procedures
- Creating and building board reports as well as audit & risk reports
- Working with project teams to review costs and financial systems
- Creating KPIs and business plans
- Budget transfers
- Analysing financial data for variances or discrepancies
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 2 years practical finance experience including strong financial analysis
- Actively studying towards their professional accounting qualification, AAT qualified with the view of starting ACCA/CIMA/ICAS or equivalent will be accepted
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to have a confidential discussion please feel free to get in touch with Lewis Cavanagh.
|Contact Name||Lewis Cavanagh|
|Address||8b McDonald Road,
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist