Financial AnalystVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Location: Falkirk (Town)
Closing date: 14 November 2016
Applus RTD is currently looking to recruit a temporary Financial Analyst to join our growing Finance team here at our Offices in Falkirk.
Applus RTD is one division of the Applus Group of companies who are one of the world leaders in Testing, Inspection and Certification Services.
About the job
Reporting to the Finance Director, the overall purpose of the Financial Analyst is to conduct a detailed performance review of part of our business.
The role is for a period of 2 months starting in November.
The key tasks
- Identify profitability of the business
- Identify the key profit drivers
- Identify opportunities to improve the profit of the business
- Give advice on how to improve the current reporting system
What you will bring to the role
- Qualified Accountant
- Business analysis experience
- Ability to work on their own initiative and work well in a team environment
- The ability to Communicate with Colleagues, Managers & Clients
- Excellent organisation skills as well as being able to prioritise workloads
- Advanced level in all MS Packages e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
What we offer
- Attractive Salary
- Working Monday - Thursday 8.30am -5pm, Friday 8.30am - 4pm
- Potential exposure to further opportunities in a growing organisation
Please submit your current CV with a covering letter, availability and salary expectations.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Purchase Ledger Controller Applus RTD Ltd, falkirk-(town)
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist